5 Creams that Reduce Dark Spots on Your Face Natural Homemade Remedies for Skin Whitening
Spots on your face are aesthetic problems that every woman fears getting. Unfortunately, they tend to develop in most people as they become adults. There are several factors that can cause them. These include exposure to solar rays, hormonal changes, and toxins in the environment.
Despite being careful, these spots are inevitable for some people.
Luckily, there are some natural options. These are cheap and help to make your skin look better by reducing the visibility of your spots.
In this video, we want to share with you five homemade creams which are made with a combination of ingredients that get rid of dead cells and dark spots.
Don’t wait to try them!
1. Cream with carrots and natural yogurt
Carrots are one of the vegetables whose natural pigments reduce the appearance of dark spots in your skin.
They have a high number of antioxidants. Together, these get rid of facial imperfections and also create a protective barrier that protects against the sun.
Natural yogurt also has lactic acid. This is a substance that whitens your skin and regulates your natural pH levels.
3 tablespoons of carrot puree
4 tablespoons of natural yogurt
1 tablespoon of honey
1. Add the carrot puree to a container. Mix in the natural yogurt and the honey.
2. After getting a smooth cream, clean your face. Then gently massage the cream onto your face.
3. Let it work for 20 minutes. Then rinse your face and apply a hydrating cream.
4. Apply this cream three times per week.
2. Cream with orange peel and coconut oil
Orange peels have natural oils. After being absorbed, these oils reduce the pigments that cause dark spots on your face.
This time, we’re going to combine it with the well-known coconut oil. This oil has antioxidants and essential fatty acids that inhibit the negative effects of free radicals.
1 tablespoon of grated orange peel
2 tablespoon of organic coconut oil
3 drops of glycerin
1. Add all of the ingredients to a container. Mix them until you get a smooth paste.
2. Take the amount you think you need. Rub it on your dark spots.
3. Let it work for 30 minutes then rinse.Use this at least three times per week.
3. Cream with honey and turmeric
The antioxidant and hydrating compounds in honey and turmeric come together in this treatment.
They fight wrinkles and dark spots no your face.
Their active agents diminish the darker pigmentation. At the same time, they help protect you against the sun.
1 tablespoon of powdered turmeric
2 tablespoons of honey
1 tablespoon of milk
1. Combine all of the ingredients until you get a smooth paste.
2. Rub the paste all over your face. Let it work for 30 minutes.
3. Rinse with plenty of water. Use this treatment twice a week.
4. Cream with melon and olive oil
Combining melon with olive oil gives us a moisturizing and astringent cream. This reduces your dark spots. But, it also fights acne and excessive dryness.
3 tablespoons of melon
1 tablespoon of coconut oil
1. Mix the melon with the olive oil. Then, rub it on the parts of your face that have spots.
2. Let it work for 30 minutes. Then rinse.
3. Use this two or three times per week.
5. Cream with rose oil and yogurt
The lactic acid in yogurt is a clarifying agent. When you apply it regularly, it reduces the appearance of dark spots.
Together with the properties of rose oil, it helps to naturally moisturize your skin, increases skin healing and prevents premature wrinkles.
3 tablespoons of rose oil, 5 tablespoons of natural yogurt
1. Mix the rose oil with the natural yogurt until you get a smooth cream.
2. Clean the areas you want to treat. Apply a generous amount of the product.
3. Let it work for 30 minutes then rinse it off.
4. Apply this up to three times per week.
Natural remedies, health and living, health and natural, diet, clear acne fast, remove acne, remove age spots, erase age spots, remove wrinkles, prevent skin aging, diy, DIY, beauty cream, anti-aging, how to, how to look younger, look young, indian youtuber, keya, INDIANGIRLCHANNEL TRISHA, snesha s, prettyprivatv, ishita chanda, sushmita's diary, indian mom on duty, Arpita Nath, Michelle Phan, fair skin, how to get fairer skin, skin whitening night cream, skin lightening remedy, how to get permanent white skin, how to lighten skin tone, fairer skin cream, fairer skin treament, fairer skin home remedies, how to get white glowing skin, how to whiten your skin, fairer skin in 7 days, best home remedies, natural home remedies , anti ageing tips, anti wrinkles tips, glowing skin, flawless skin, natural fair skin