The Fallout universe is filled with dozens of Vaults. To the public, these Vaults are a safe-haven for those lucky enough to get in, shielding them from a Nuclear annihilation. But these Vaults aren’t as innocent as Vault Tec would have you believe. There is a horrible secret that very few really know.
Check out some of my other videos if you enjoyed this one:
2014 MacBook Air Gaming Test: http://bit.ly/2014MBAGT
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Fallout: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEtqXOoSm98
10 Things You Didn't Know About Fallout 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k35OXhZt9Xg
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Fallout 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDwdSsxOzkk
10 Things You Didn't Know About Fallout New Vegas: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNJI01OA9AY
10 More Things You Didn't Know About Fallout: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qu5Ix_b30w
More Videos: http://bit.ly/MoreMittenSquad
Click Here To Help Save A Beagle: bit.ly/SaveSomeBeagles
6 Most Fucked Up Fallout Vaults (in text form)
6. Vault 77. Vault 77’s Experiment was, strange, to say the least. Inside the Vault was only 1 man, and a crate of puppets. The experiment was to test the effects of near-total isolations, with the puppets being the single inhabitants only company. The Vault 77 dweller, later known as the Puppet Man, entered the vault on 23rd October, 2077 when the Great War began. At the one hour mark, he was pounding on the vault door and shouting to anyone who might be listening that they had forgotten all the other vault dwellers. By March 23rd, 2078, he had been reduced to sitting in front of the vault door and sobbing. On February 4th, 2079, he discovered and began to inspect the crate of puppets.
5. Vault 11. Vault 11’s experiment was to test whether or not people would sacrifice themselves for their fellow man. In this experiment, the inhabitants of Vault 11 were told that they must sacrifice one of their fellow vault dwellers each year, and that, should they refuse, all the dwellers will be killed. In actuality, if the residents refused, an "Automated solution response" was supposed to be played. The message stated that by choosing not to select one of their own as a sacrifice, the dwellers are "a shining example to humanity" and that no one will be killed. They are also informed that the vault door is then unlocked so they can come and go as they please but are urged to consult with their Overseer before they do so. However, by the time Vault 11 inhabitants refused to continue sacrificing their residents, only five survivors remained.
4. Vault 106. Vault 106’s experiment was very simple; Psychoactive drugs were released into the air filtration system 10 days after the door was sealed. The drugs affected some, but not all residents. This is evidenced by the note To anyone who gets this, which was apparently written by someone who was not affected. It seems as though the drugs sparked violence in those they affected, resulting in the "insane" killing everybody else in the vault, leaving only a few survivors.
3. Vault 108. Vault 108 is home to perhaps the greatest man, or men, in the Capital Wasteland; Gary. Vault 108’s experiment was to study conflict and power in a vault. The first overseer had a rare form of cancer that was expected to kill him within 40 months of the experiments start. The vault’s power supply was also scheduled to malfunction after 20 years, while the vault was to be sealed for 38 years, with the back-up power supply was insufficient for the vault. On top of that, the Vault was given 3x the normal armory stock and no entertainment recordings.
2. Vault 87. Vault 87 was a A Forced Evolutionary Virus research and testing facility. In 2078, the original inhabitants of Vault 87 were taken to airtight chambers and exposed to a concentrated form of Forced Evolutionary Virus (FEV). Evidence suggests that the overseer and his security guards were not aware of the Forced Evolutionary Virus' true nature, but were simply following orders from Vault-Tec. When the first vault dwellers were turned into super mutants, they in turn forcibly mutated the others, until the remaining population were either mutated or killed.
1. Vault 75. The experiment in Vault 75 is all about human genetics. The goal was to alter the genetics of their subjects to create stronger and more intelligent super humans. Vault 75 is located underneath the Malden Middle School, and was presented to the public as a safe place for children in the school to take cover in the event of a nuclear war. In fact when the war began in 2077 the children with their designated families and teachers entered in time But, while all of the children where escorted to the atrium; the adults were separated and killed by Vault security.